- Be up to date with this watch featuring date calendar
- Quartz movement with digital display and mineral crystal dial window
- Date calendar alarm, chronograph, water-resistant
- Black rubber band and ion plated stainless steel case with black dial
- Water resistant to 10 ATM / 100 meters / 330 feet : suitable for snorkeling as well as swimming but not diving
Pulsar was born in an age of optimism. In the 1970’s, everything seemed achievable through the rapidly growing technological expertise at the world’s fingertips. Pulsar symbolized the age. It was new and it was bold, it was surprising and it was different. Pulsar, the world’s first electronic digital watch, created a sensation when it was unveiled in New York in 1972 and it changed the world’s perception of time. Each Pulsar watch has the hint of the futurism and modernity that have always been its hallmark. Pulsar is a brand for the individual who appreciates real value and seeks quality with individuality and flair. We are proud to assure you that our Pulsar watches are 100% authentic. It will come in a genuine presentation gift box with documentation.