- Watch featuring coin-edge bezel and blue dial with Roman numeral hour markers and magnified date window at three o’clock
- 42 mm stainless steel case with Krysterna crystal dial window
- Swiss quartz movement with analog display
- Stainless link bracelet with foldover clasp and double push-button safety
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving
Stainless Steel Case on Link Bracelet, Blue Dial, with Silver Accents
With dedication to the heritage of watchmaking, Stührling Original timepieces appeal to the most discriminating taste at reasonable prices. Through meticulous labor and rigorous testing, the vision of the Stührling Original timepiece is brought to life inside our workshops, where “Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of intelligent effort.”
Assembling a Stührling Original mechanical automatic movement comprises no less than 30 checkpoints, spread throughout the assembly process. The movement must meet more than 7 criteria, including a mean variation in rate which is the highest standard in its class in the industry. Stührling Original remains committed to its mission of preserving high manufacturing standards on all of their fine timepieces. Each and every model conveys an inimitable story with extraordinary style.